About Me

My photo
I have been stitching since the late 80's I used to knit till it went out of fashion in the 80's,I enjoy many forms of stitching hardanger,blackwork, any counted stitches, cross-stitch, Quilting,stumpwork,beading and of course my first passion which was knitting.I love the colour purple, I like to stitch samplers I love alphabets, will design my own for special occasions.I like following designer lizzie kate, brent creek,prarie schooler, shepherds bush, little house needlework, Country Cottage Needle work and many more.

Thursday 26 June 2014

Thursday

Beautiful and sunny today, having a day out in Inverness, bought a Radley bag in the sales saved £40 pounds so I thought it was a bargin as my bag is on its last legs.


We went to the meusum for a look around as hubby into archeology.


Inverness Castle below.


I have nearly finished my scissor keep which I am actually going to make into a thread keep. 


The knitting is coming along as well this is what I did yesterday while hubby fishing it is one side of the body I started a leg while in the car this morning.


No comments: