About Me

My photo
I have been stitching since the late 80's I used to knit till it went out of fashion in the 80's,I enjoy many forms of stitching hardanger,blackwork, any counted stitches, cross-stitch, Quilting,stumpwork,beading and of course my first passion which was knitting.I love the colour purple, I like to stitch samplers I love alphabets, will design my own for special occasions.I like following designer lizzie kate, brent creek,prarie schooler, shepherds bush, little house needlework, Country Cottage Needle work and many more.

Monday 23 June 2014

Monday


Coffee time again! No cake this time, having a relaxing day, weather mixed. Been for a drive around the Aveimore area been to another Osprays nest we know about stopped off at a nursery which has a lovely coffee shop and home made cake but unfortunately it was closed will go back another day. Managed to get some stitching in.

No comments: