About Me

My photo
I have been stitching since the late 80's I used to knit till it went out of fashion in the 80's,I enjoy many forms of stitching hardanger,blackwork, any counted stitches, cross-stitch, Quilting,stumpwork,beading and of course my first passion which was knitting.I love the colour purple, I like to stitch samplers I love alphabets, will design my own for special occasions.I like following designer lizzie kate, brent creek,prarie schooler, shepherds bush, little house needlework, Country Cottage Needle work and many more.

Saturday 21 June 2014

Coffee stop



We have now stopped for coffe at arundale services, we usually stop here, behind the building is a lovely lake which we have walked the dogs around on previous trips.


I usually like to keep busy on long journeys so out came last years birthday present from my Mum,


Started to read the instructions, inastarsia, three colour changes in a row and a colour chart to follow for the pattern, so I am now getting in a tangle! 






1 comment:

Cindy's Stitching said...

What pretty pictures. The cow will be cute.