About Me

My photo
I have been stitching since the late 80's I used to knit till it went out of fashion in the 80's,I enjoy many forms of stitching hardanger,blackwork, any counted stitches, cross-stitch, Quilting,stumpwork,beading and of course my first passion which was knitting.I love the colour purple, I like to stitch samplers I love alphabets, will design my own for special occasions.I like following designer lizzie kate, brent creek,prarie schooler, shepherds bush, little house needlework, Country Cottage Needle work and many more.

Wednesday 19 November 2008

Some UFO's finished


Over the last couple of days I have finished off a couple of UFO's, they are a couple of kits that I bought off Sue Hawkins one is a scissor keep which includes beading and I have some matching Gingher scissors not shown here and the other is a book mark which I will give to my Dad as part of his xmas present.

No comments: