About Me

My photo
I have been stitching since the late 80's I used to knit till it went out of fashion in the 80's,I enjoy many forms of stitching hardanger,blackwork, any counted stitches, cross-stitch, Quilting,stumpwork,beading and of course my first passion which was knitting.I love the colour purple, I like to stitch samplers I love alphabets, will design my own for special occasions.I like following designer lizzie kate, brent creek,prarie schooler, shepherds bush, little house needlework, Country Cottage Needle work and many more.

Monday 24 November 2008

Christmas Ornament HOE from Jill

I sent my Husband to the sorting office to pick this package up as I was out on Saturday when they tried to delivery it, I just love opening these exchanges to see what has been stitched, this beautiful ornament that is stitched from a Lizzie Kate pattern, I just love the buttons which have been added, it is stitched on 32 count dark teal Belfast linen, the sheep has been stitched with whisper thread so he is fluffy.
Jill has also added some other goodies and she made me a stitch/thread counter as well.
I have had quite a busy day today went to York with my Sister Xmas shopping but I think it was really an excuse for a girlie day out as we didn't do much Xmas shopping as we have already done it in the pre-Xmas sales this year, but we have this day out each year. 

No comments: