About Me

My photo
I have been stitching since the late 80's I used to knit till it went out of fashion in the 80's,I enjoy many forms of stitching hardanger,blackwork, any counted stitches, cross-stitch, Quilting,stumpwork,beading and of course my first passion which was knitting.I love the colour purple, I like to stitch samplers I love alphabets, will design my own for special occasions.I like following designer lizzie kate, brent creek,prarie schooler, shepherds bush, little house needlework, Country Cottage Needle work and many more.

Thursday 1 October 2015

Yarndale

Last weekend was Yarndale, which takes place in skipton. It is a yarn paradise. I didn't take any pictures apart from the Yarndale Sheep.



They appeared on all the promotion for this years show. I found some great photo's of the show on Pink Milks site.
I bought myself some new needles for projects I am doing at the moment, I just love the knit pro circular needles, I like metal tips not the wooden ones.


I did treat myself to this and the wool needed.


The wool is alpaca.

2 comments:

D1-D2 said...

That sheep is adorable! Really lovely pattern. I wish I had the confidence to make clothes. I still haven't progressed passed plush toys lol

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Aww that sheep is so adorable!