About Me

My photo
I have been stitching since the late 80's I used to knit till it went out of fashion in the 80's,I enjoy many forms of stitching hardanger,blackwork, any counted stitches, cross-stitch, Quilting,stumpwork,beading and of course my first passion which was knitting.I love the colour purple, I like to stitch samplers I love alphabets, will design my own for special occasions.I like following designer lizzie kate, brent creek,prarie schooler, shepherds bush, little house needlework, Country Cottage Needle work and many more.

Saturday 5 September 2015

Off to Scotland

Our holiday to Scotland has started we have gone a bit later this year as we usually go in June we have stopped off at our favourite services, this is the view from our seating


And the usual coffee minus the tiffin as I am on a diet and we have already stopped at McDonald's for breakfast lost 4lbs last week so need to be good needs to stick to the points!


Yesterday went to the Needlecrafts and Quilt show in Harrogate, I did add to my stash but did restraine myself 



This one included knitting The Tower of London and many of the poppies where knitted.





I believe there is about 16 weeks to Christmas anyone seen any Christmas cards in the shops yet?
This year I have a big birthday Christmas week so I have managed to get a weeks holiday at work and I have booked a holiday so we will be in Austria.





No comments: