About Me

My photo
I have been stitching since the late 80's I used to knit till it went out of fashion in the 80's,I enjoy many forms of stitching hardanger,blackwork, any counted stitches, cross-stitch, Quilting,stumpwork,beading and of course my first passion which was knitting.I love the colour purple, I like to stitch samplers I love alphabets, will design my own for special occasions.I like following designer lizzie kate, brent creek,prarie schooler, shepherds bush, little house needlework, Country Cottage Needle work and many more.

Tuesday 12 August 2014

HOE Biscornu arrived.



I received this beautiful Biscornu from Mylene in the post this week.
We are off to a wedding on Thursday the weather forecast is not very good, we are travelling down tomorrow, unfortunately there are a lot of roadworks on the M1. 
Visited the Festival of Quilts last Thursday at the NEC in Birmingham it was packed, have some lovely pictures of quilts, off course I bought some stash, I have a quilting workshop in September so bought the fabric required for this.
We have also been to Belguim on a Battle Field Tour my Hubby is into WW1. We stayed in Ypres this is our 4th Battle field tour. Pictures to follow.


The white cliffs of Dover from the ferry on the way back.

No comments: