About Me

My photo
I have been stitching since the late 80's I used to knit till it went out of fashion in the 80's,I enjoy many forms of stitching hardanger,blackwork, any counted stitches, cross-stitch, Quilting,stumpwork,beading and of course my first passion which was knitting.I love the colour purple, I like to stitch samplers I love alphabets, will design my own for special occasions.I like following designer lizzie kate, brent creek,prarie schooler, shepherds bush, little house needlework, Country Cottage Needle work and many more.

Thursday 3 July 2014

Thursday

The week is going so fast, yesterday sat on North Bay at Scarborough, bacon sandwiches from the beech front cafe, took the dogs on the beach had a very wet Jack Russell when we got back to the car.
Today we had a drive out to Hornsea and a walk on the beach after an ice cream from Mr Moo's,



Tired dogs after a walk.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Time flies when you're having fun! Have been up to the NE a couple of times but never to Scarborough.

Mouse said...

love Scarborough but really love Whitby .... looks like you are having fun and wet dog smell is the best .... not ,...lol ..... enjoy the rest of your holidays :) love mouse xxxx