About Me

My photo
I have been stitching since the late 80's I used to knit till it went out of fashion in the 80's,I enjoy many forms of stitching hardanger,blackwork, any counted stitches, cross-stitch, Quilting,stumpwork,beading and of course my first passion which was knitting.I love the colour purple, I like to stitch samplers I love alphabets, will design my own for special occasions.I like following designer lizzie kate, brent creek,prarie schooler, shepherds bush, little house needlework, Country Cottage Needle work and many more.

Sunday 24 June 2012

Sunday

As I mentioned in the last post we are on holiday in Scotland we are staying in Carrbridge just outside Avimore. Since we have Internet access I have decided to try and write about my holiday everyday and I will add the pictures once we get home.We got up to rain this morning but we went out as we approached Inverness the rain stopped which was fortunate as we were going on to the Moray Firth to watch the Dolphins lucky for us they put a show on so we watched them for about 1.5 hrs As we were leaving we saw some now houses which were been built so we decided to look around the show home, it was absolutely fantastic,it had much to my amusement 4 bathrooms I know 2 of them were on suites but they were as big as my bathroom at home and the loo downstairs was was really a bathroom, then we went to tesco's shopping then went out for a meal,we intend to go swimming shortly and decide what to do tomorrow. Jayne

No comments: