About Me

My photo
I have been stitching since the late 80's I used to knit till it went out of fashion in the 80's,I enjoy many forms of stitching hardanger,blackwork, any counted stitches, cross-stitch, Quilting,stumpwork,beading and of course my first passion which was knitting.I love the colour purple, I like to stitch samplers I love alphabets, will design my own for special occasions.I like following designer lizzie kate, brent creek,prarie schooler, shepherds bush, little house needlework, Country Cottage Needle work and many more.

Saturday 30 June 2012

Saturday



We were up early today as we were going to Orkney, we drove up to St Gillies bay to get the Pentlands Ferry across to Orkney,we visited the Italian Chapel on the way to the B&B which is called Bellavista just outside Kirkwell. We had a walk around and a visit to Tourist information for ferry times to visit some of the other Islands, then we found somewhere to eat.

No comments: