About Me

My photo
I have been stitching since the late 80's I used to knit till it went out of fashion in the 80's,I enjoy many forms of stitching hardanger,blackwork, any counted stitches, cross-stitch, Quilting,stumpwork,beading and of course my first passion which was knitting.I love the colour purple, I like to stitch samplers I love alphabets, will design my own for special occasions.I like following designer lizzie kate, brent creek,prarie schooler, shepherds bush, little house needlework, Country Cottage Needle work and many more.

Thursday 19 August 2010

Thread Holder Exchange Received

I had taken part in Becky's Thread Holder Exchange earlier this week I received this from Suzel in France it is a Freebie pattern from Caron Threads. I have actually stitched this twice before and given them away as gifts or exchanges so I am quite pleases to have one myself now.
I am off to Birmingham tomorrow to the Festival of Quilts so my Stash is going to increase!!!
Jayne

1 comment:

Brigitte said...

A very nice exchange gift.
I hope you had fun at the Festival of Quilts. Will you show some of your stash?