About Me

My photo
I have been stitching since the late 80's I used to knit till it went out of fashion in the 80's,I enjoy many forms of stitching hardanger,blackwork, any counted stitches, cross-stitch, Quilting,stumpwork,beading and of course my first passion which was knitting.I love the colour purple, I like to stitch samplers I love alphabets, will design my own for special occasions.I like following designer lizzie kate, brent creek,prarie schooler, shepherds bush, little house needlework, Country Cottage Needle work and many more.

Monday 2 February 2009

Exciting Day

Does anyone like Strictly Come Dancing my Hubby and I went to watch them on Saturday afternoon at Sheffield Arena it was great show the celebrities which took part where Tom Chambers, Julian Clary, Jill Halfpenny, Gethin Jones, Jodie Kidd, Kenny Logan, Cherie Lungi and Rachel Stevens. Julian Clary was so funny he had as much make-up on as all the females and to listen to the banter between the judges and him had us all in stitches. I also have tickets for the Dancing on Ice tour in April.
Does anyone Like chocolate? Saturday we had a 40th Birthday Party to go too as well, as you can see there was a chocolate fountain, the chocolate was to die for and we had healthy options to dip in it as well.
No stitching done today.

Jayne

No comments: