About Me

My photo
I have been stitching since the late 80's I used to knit till it went out of fashion in the 80's,I enjoy many forms of stitching hardanger,blackwork, any counted stitches, cross-stitch, Quilting,stumpwork,beading and of course my first passion which was knitting.I love the colour purple, I like to stitch samplers I love alphabets, will design my own for special occasions.I like following designer lizzie kate, brent creek,prarie schooler, shepherds bush, little house needlework, Country Cottage Needle work and many more.

Wednesday 14 January 2009

Counting Pins


I had a go at making some counting pins last night and I was quite pleased with my effort I also made a stitch unpicker as well, I finished my Lizzie Kate HOE stitching quite pleased with my finish I hope my partner will like it. Now on to the next exchange which is the Prairie Schooler one, will have to choose a pattern. 


Jayne

1 comment:

Kythe42 said...

Those are lovely! I've been wanting to make some counting pins myself for my current cross stitch project. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find any instructions on how to do it online. I would really appreciate it if you shared how you made yours or could point me in the right direction on where to find instructions for this. =)