About Me

My photo
I have been stitching since the late 80's I used to knit till it went out of fashion in the 80's,I enjoy many forms of stitching hardanger,blackwork, any counted stitches, cross-stitch, Quilting,stumpwork,beading and of course my first passion which was knitting.I love the colour purple, I like to stitch samplers I love alphabets, will design my own for special occasions.I like following designer lizzie kate, brent creek,prarie schooler, shepherds bush, little house needlework, Country Cottage Needle work and many more.

Friday 25 December 2015

Swiss Glacier Express

Well this has been the best ever Christmas Day, we went to Switzerland and went on the Swiss Glacier Express from Chur to Andermatt, it was approx 2 hrs the most fantastic train ride I have ever been on,



We even saw people skiing.





After we got off the train we had to contend with walking on snow on Christmas Day!!


Now the Austrian twist on Christmas Dinner






We even had live music


1 comment:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Looks like you are having a wonderful time! Christmas Dinner looks lovely but I'm not sure about curd dumplings. I think I'll stick to Christmas Pudding and Custard!