About Me

My photo
I have been stitching since the late 80's I used to knit till it went out of fashion in the 80's,I enjoy many forms of stitching hardanger,blackwork, any counted stitches, cross-stitch, Quilting,stumpwork,beading and of course my first passion which was knitting.I love the colour purple, I like to stitch samplers I love alphabets, will design my own for special occasions.I like following designer lizzie kate, brent creek,prarie schooler, shepherds bush, little house needlework, Country Cottage Needle work and many more.

Monday 1 September 2014

September

This year is going so fast Christmas will be in the shops soon  if not already there. I have been busy over the last few weeks finished some canvas work by Sue Hawkins which I found in a magazine from 1998, I made it as a gift for my mother-in-law's birthday,



I need to think about what I am going to make as Christmas presents but no ideas as yet, while we where away at the coast I saw a lovely crafty shop from the bus it was called


there is a lot of hand made crafts for sale and loads of arts and craft stuff some quiet vintage in style, I found this lovely heart to hang things off, I have a passion for making ornaments be it Christmas or Halloween I have somewhere to hang them now.


I then realised I had a great kit I bought earlier in the year from the states that I can hang of the bottom keeping the heart theme up,


I have started to stitch this it is growing quite nicely.

No comments: