About Me

My photo
I have been stitching since the late 80's I used to knit till it went out of fashion in the 80's,I enjoy many forms of stitching hardanger,blackwork, any counted stitches, cross-stitch, Quilting,stumpwork,beading and of course my first passion which was knitting.I love the colour purple, I like to stitch samplers I love alphabets, will design my own for special occasions.I like following designer lizzie kate, brent creek,prarie schooler, shepherds bush, little house needlework, Country Cottage Needle work and many more.

Thursday 16 January 2014

From my stash

Here are a couple of things that I have in my stash which I would like to do but will they become UFO's.


 I am a big fan of Lizzie Kate, while I was at the Knitting and Stitching show in November I treated myself to these patterns and kit. I bought the above as I like making Christmas Ornaments for exchanges so now I have got 12 to choose from, below was the Christmas Mystery I bought the whole kit which included the variegated threads.


I have also signed up to do the Country Cottage Needleworks Frosty Forrest which is 9 patterns released over 9 months, I am on a autoship so each month I get the pattern, fabric and threads in the post I found a shop in the UK which was doing this so I didn't have to get it from the states I have joined a blog to help motivate me to complete them details in the side bar.


A few weeks ago while I was stitching using a frame my Jack Russell Penny wanted to get to me and doesn't care if I am stitching she will just try and climb through the frame.


Jayne





3 comments:

Stitching Kath said...

Lovely charts Jayne. I was at the stitching show in the Saturday shame we couldn't have met up. Where do you love in Yorkshire? Kath

Terri said...

Great stitching and stash!

What a silly dog! My dogs try to nudge the frame out of the way or stare at me over the top of it until I break up laughing!

Andrea said...

Hi...followed the link from CarolR's (iStitch) blog. A nice haul of stash and lovely stitching.