About Me

My photo
I have been stitching since the late 80's I used to knit till it went out of fashion in the 80's,I enjoy many forms of stitching hardanger,blackwork, any counted stitches, cross-stitch, Quilting,stumpwork,beading and of course my first passion which was knitting.I love the colour purple, I like to stitch samplers I love alphabets, will design my own for special occasions.I like following designer lizzie kate, brent creek,prarie schooler, shepherds bush, little house needlework, Country Cottage Needle work and many more.

Sunday 7 February 2010

SAL and Wirework.

I have managed to finish the letters P to T and outline the next box and do some of the external border on the left side. I thought I would show my Sister what I had done just to get her reaction and she said she liked it so that is a great weight off my mind.
I have now attended 3 of my Bead and Wire classes, we have been making jump rings and we had to make a bracelet which is below I made it with two different sizes of jump rings. This week and next week we have been given a Valentine project to do not very keen on what we are doing so I am just focusing on the technique rather than what we are doing.
Jayne

2 comments:

Annie Bee said...

I love your SAL and am glad that your sister likes it.

Brigitte said...

Very nice progress on your SAL piece.