About Me

My photo
I have been stitching since the late 80's I used to knit till it went out of fashion in the 80's,I enjoy many forms of stitching hardanger,blackwork, any counted stitches, cross-stitch, Quilting,stumpwork,beading and of course my first passion which was knitting.I love the colour purple, I like to stitch samplers I love alphabets, will design my own for special occasions.I like following designer lizzie kate, brent creek,prarie schooler, shepherds bush, little house needlework, Country Cottage Needle work and many more.

Sunday 29 November 2009

Been Busy


Well I have been busy, I have finished and posted my Prairie Schooler Exchange I have just about finished my HOE and F+S exchanges which should be posted this week, I signed up to the Little House Ornament Sal which starts 1st Dec but my chart hasn't arrived yet from the States. I have also signed up for the 2010 weekly stitch along Sal which starts in January as it will motivate me to do my birth sampler for my nephew who is been christened in May as I want to give it as a christening gift.

Jayne

No comments: