About Me

My photo
I have been stitching since the late 80's I used to knit till it went out of fashion in the 80's,I enjoy many forms of stitching hardanger,blackwork, any counted stitches, cross-stitch, Quilting,stumpwork,beading and of course my first passion which was knitting.I love the colour purple, I like to stitch samplers I love alphabets, will design my own for special occasions.I like following designer lizzie kate, brent creek,prarie schooler, shepherds bush, little house needlework, Country Cottage Needle work and many more.

Monday 31 August 2009

Bank Holiday

Here we are a August Bank Holiday weekend, at this moment in time I am sat on North Bay in Scarborough, it is warm and sunny we have a static caravan here on the Coast, I had trouble trying to connect to google this morning sat 10 mins with no sign of connecting, had our lunch then tried again and within minutes we were connected, we are sat here just watching the world go by, I have my stitching with me and shortly we will take our 2 dogs for a walk as they are getting restless. The tide is in and we are watching people surf as there are some good waves.
No pictures to post at the moment all stitching at the moment gifts or exchanges.
Jayne

1 comment:

Chris said...

Hi Jayne
I blog hopped here from YLPS and what an interesting blog you have. I too would have bought cross stitch mags in France. I even looked for stuff in Australia but the mags there were British ones, shame! But I made up for it and weighted down my suitcase with Patch work ones instead.
Happy stitching
Chris x