About Me

My photo
I have been stitching since the late 80's I used to knit till it went out of fashion in the 80's,I enjoy many forms of stitching hardanger,blackwork, any counted stitches, cross-stitch, Quilting,stumpwork,beading and of course my first passion which was knitting.I love the colour purple, I like to stitch samplers I love alphabets, will design my own for special occasions.I like following designer lizzie kate, brent creek,prarie schooler, shepherds bush, little house needlework, Country Cottage Needle work and many more.

Sunday 26 February 2017

Speedy February

I can not believe we are already at the end of February, the year is already going  fast, I was at a quilt and embroidery show on Friday and the ever present Xmas stockings and fabric could be found but then I know you need to start early if you are making gifts.
I am sat in Costa at the moment staring at my empty cup reading some blogs


trying  in to feel motivated my dogs are in the car waiting for me to walk them, I have not posted much on my blog in the last 6 months but not much to show, I have all sorts at home awaiting my attention so when I get home I intend to get something out and finish it.

1 comment:

Justine said...

Nice to see you back!